Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
As the 2015-16 School year comes to and end, it is both amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.

I feel like I am just walking in this school on the first day of freshman year. Now, I am almost finished. For a lot of people, the school year ending is a relief. For others, It is heartbreaking.

I personally and thankful that I had the opportunity to have met the amazing people I have met this year. I have overcame a lot of issues in my own life as well as help others through their tough times. Nothing will ever be a bad memory.

From staying up until 2 a.m., falling asleep in class, conquering my biggest and hardest projects alone have been a huge help in teaching me to be independent and to show people you don’t always need to be helped to succeed.

It has been a long year, but I loved every second of it. Nobody will tell me that I can’t do something when I know for a fact that if I put my mind to it then I can do anything. I met new people, learned respect, and always tried to keep a smile on my face no matter what was thrown at me. I am stronger now than ever.

Being a junior, I finally realized that it is now time for me to stand up and lead the student body of this school as a senior.

Setting an example is the most important thing that I have learned this year and I intend on doing this for the 2016-17 school year.

As far as this year’s graduating class, I couldn’t have asked for a better one to be my example. Thank you for your constant support from any and everyone that believed in. Thank you upperclassmen for not being so bad. Accomplish what you want to accomplish. Keep swimming forward and don’t look back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment