Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday, April 8, 2016
Pets such as cat or dogs are the cutest animals, but they aren't just animals they are family. In fact, more than 25 percent of people say they are happier when they are with their dog.

Dogs aren't just any kind of pet; dogs are pets that are willing to take care of their owners or friends. People who are blind or with any type of sickness tend to have a helping dog with them any where they go. These pets help their owners know if they are about to be sick or help them work and do other everyday tasks.

Courtney Hulit said, “I love my dog. When I was really sick, I had a high fever that I didn’t know of, and she woke me up by barking until I woke up.”

Many pets get very along well, like cats and dogs, but some of them do not get along. Some people say it’s better to have a dog that’s your type. In my opinion, the best dog for a person is a dog you fall in love with when you see it.

Ashlee Shealy said, “I love my dog they are very smart, and I like the fact that dogs help people who are in need.”

Many people say that they would rather spend time with their pets instead of their friends or family members because their dogs doesn’t annoy them or argue back at their owners.

Kenchemy Diec said, “I don’t have a dog, but I would like to have one they are cute but I'm scared to pet one.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment