Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday, March 4, 2016
Brooke Howze is one of the coolest, funniest and sassiest girls I’ve ever met.

She is also one of the most trustworthy friends that I have.

“Brooke is such a good person. She’s sweet, nice and gives me help when I need it in class,” said Willie Chandler.

Brooke was born and raised in Lancaster, South Carolina. She moved here only a couple months ago, and I was one of her first friends.

Ever since the first day we met each other, we both knew that we were eventually going to become besties.

“Haley and Brooke clique better than any two best friends I’ve ever seen before. They can practically read each other’s minds,” said William Dowdy.

He’s right, too, because there has been multiple times where her and I would both say the same exact thing at the same exact time! It kind of freaks me out when it happens but that just shows how we are meant to be best friends.

“Brooke is chill. She’s fun to joke around with, but you definitely don’t want to get on her bad side,” said Noah Dowdy.

In her free time, Brooke enjoys listening to music, and hanging out with me.

Lastly, Brooke and I’s love for Fetty Wap is so strong and we jam out to his music every time we are together.

Brooke is such a kind hearted person and she really does have a big heart, but if you mess with her...well just don’t do it because it isn’t a pretty sight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment