Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday, February 17, 2016
This year’s Super Bowl was so boring to watch. Nothing about it really interested me except for Lady Gaga singing the national anthem and Bruno Mars’s part of the halftime show.

Usually the game is intense and fun to watch, but this year, the Panthers really did disappoint us all. They played so well all season, and then go out on the field and play terribly during the super bowl.

“The Panthers were pitiful. They totally gave the game away, and Cam didn’t deserve it anyways because he didn’t act like he wanted it. Peyton Manning did well. He earned it,” said Jacob Litton.

“I think the Broncos suck and paid the Panthers to lose since it was Peyton’s last year,” said Yancy Bryant.

A lot of people have been talking about that too, and I personally don’t think it’s true.

Another thing that disappointed me this year was the commercials. Like who comes up with all of that crazy stuff?

“The commercials were so dumb,” said Rianne Davis.

I couldn’t agree more.

Lastly, the halftime show wasn’t great either. I enjoyed Bruno Mars’s singing and dancing, but the rest of it was just lame.

No Super Bowl has ever disappointed me more than this once did. Hopefully next year’s is better and more fun to watch like ones in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment